Important information about your tree climbing program:
What to wear:
- Anyone with long hair should wear it in a ponytail or braids.
- A shirt that can be tucked in
- Long shorts (to the knee) or pants
- Sturdy shoes or boots (no flip-flops)
- Don't wear jewelry!
- Depending on the weather, you may want to bring a sweatshirt or light jacket.
NOTE: We will climb in light rain; in the forest it usually isn't noticed much.
We don't climb in heavy rain or when thunder or lightning is present.
Things to bring:
- Drinking water
- Bug spray
- Camera (optional)
Cell phones should be left in the car!
All climbers will wear a climbing helmet that we provide.
We will also have climbing gloves for those who want them.